Lifestyle Blog

12.01.2017

Weekly Roundup


Whew, what a week! I don't know about you guys, but for some reason I had the hardest time keeping track of what day it was. It's the worst to wake up on a Tuesday thinking it's Friday. But I'm so happy that today is actually Friday. I'm hoping to spend this weekend getting the rest of my Christmas decorations up and wait by the door for my Cyber Monday purchases to arrive!

With all the amazing sales that were going on all week, I started doing some early Christmas shopping. I'm typically not the type of person to start buying gifts so early, but I couldn't not take advantage of the money saving opportunity. I also might have been following the "one for you, two for me" policy, so I also got some presents for myself (thanks, Santa).

I thought I'd round up some things that caught my eye this week, just to recap. When I was trying to think of things that interested me enough to put on this list, I found that it was harder than I expected to remember the things that I had looked at online or read even the day before, so this really helped me think back through my week. I also realize I should probably start paying closer attention to what happens to and around me during the day!

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

  • The Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs themed windows at Saks this year and they are so amazing!
  • Last week I went to the Downton Abbey exhibit in NYC, which I recommend to any Downton fan. I think it's running until the end of January.
  • When I was in NY, my skin totally betrayed me and was just so bad, and I've been spending the whole week trying to recover from it. Next time I'm for sure using these tips while traveling.
  • Hollywood Roundtable Interview. Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone. Enough said.
  • I bought this fleece pullover right before Thanksgiving and I love it, I got it in Maroon and I put it on as soon as I get home from work every day.
  • This post from Rachel at Pink Peonies motivated me to start the BBG program - next week though. I gotta mentally and emotionally prepare for this journey.
  • Can't forget to include my favorite meme of the week - who doesn't do this, though?

TV + Celebrities + Obsessions...

  • Sadly, Prince Harry is officially off the market and is now engaged to Meghan Markle. *sigh*
  • The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 8 trailer - OMG!!!
  • In other Bravo related news, Vanderpump Rules is starting really soon and it looks like we will finally get closure about the future of Tom Tom... 
  • How did I only just find out that Cameran from Southern Charm had her baby? And how many onesies has Craig sewn for her so far? These are the things that keep me up at night.
  • RHOC Season 12 ended this week with a tearful reunion between Vicki, Tamra and Shannon, something no one thought would ever happen again. But will it last...(the answer is no).
  • Chrissy Teigen is pregnant again - and yes, it's probably John's.
  • I just finished binging Mindhunter on Netflix and wow, was I impressed. As someone who is very interested in the psychology behind serial killers (yeah, it's weird I know, my mom says this to me all the time) this show was fascinating to me.

On My List...

  • How snuggly does this teddy bear coat look though?
  • I am obsessed with this Charlotte Tilbury Micro-powder, it really makes you look airbrushed!
  • This tie-sleeve sweater is one of my new favorites, I get so many compliments on it. I got it in white, but the rust color is giving me heart eyes.
  • Picked up this crossbody bag during the Cyber Monday sale and I can't wait for it to get here. It'll be a nice pop of color during the winter.
  • Also just purchased these weatherproof boots in black suede.
  • Loving this herringbone scarf. Also loving this one! You really can never have too many scarves.
  • You also can never have to many pairs of black jeans - I might add these to my collection.
  • This would be an amazing dress for Christmas parties.
  • I'm always looking for shoes to wear to work, and I think these mules are so cute (and they're on sale)!

In Case You Missed It... 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

[Image via]

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig