Lifestyle Blog

5.18.2015

Style Crush | Rachel Parcell


All Images from Pink Peonies
Rachel Parcell is my ultimate style inspiration. She is the owner of the blog Pink Peonies, which is the first fashion blog I really started following religiously. I found her through a link on Pinterest and I instantly fell in love with her style. She just has a very soft, feminine and classic look that is both timeless and trendy. When I was in my first year of college I went through all of her blog posts and saved the pictures of my favorite outfits to a folder on my computer and pulled one up whenever I needed inspiration for an outfit. She really helped me define my style and help me be more comfortable wearing what I wanted to wear and not be so self conscious of what people would think. I've created some outfits that I think are similar to outfits she would wear. She's really good at pairing basics with statement pieces, so her looks are easy to take inspiration from!

Who's your ultimate style inspiration? 


Untitled #81

Untitled #83


Untitled #84

Untitled #82


Shop some of the items below:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig