Lifestyle Blog

4.16.2015

Spring Outfit Inspiration

All images taken from my S/S Style Pinterest Board

Spring is finally here! The weather in Chicago has been so nice lately that I've been able to pack away my heavy winter coats! Everyone is beginning to transition into their spring wardrobe and I've started thinking about some new pieces I'd like to incorporate into my spring wardrobe. The thing about spring in Chicago is that it is still not quite warm enough to break out the shorts and tank tops, but you can get away with a nice sundress and light jacket if the sun's out and the wind's not too crazy.   

I've realized I need to add some color into my wardrobe. As I've said before, I am very drawn to neutral colors, and it's hard for me to not want to buy things in those colors! I'm not saying I want to suddenly dress in all pastel, but I think a nice pop of color here and there looks really nice. My style is more casual so I like to pair basics with a standout piece.

Here are some of the pieces I'll be wearing this spring:

Denim Jackets
Kimonos
Military Jackets
Flowy Blouses & Tunics
White Jeans
Colored Purses
Distressed Denim
Girlfriend Jeans
Light Sweaters
Striped Shirts
Dainty Jewelry
Flats
White Sneakers
Embellished Sandals

I've been pinning a lot to my Spring/Summer Style board on Pinterest to get inspiration for new pieces to buy and how to style them. You can shop some of my favorite items below.

What are you going to be wearing this Spring?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig