Lifestyle Blog

12.04.2017

The Beauty Guru Gift Guide

Beauty Guru Gift Guide

Slip Pure Silk Pillowcase // IT Cosmetics Brush Set // Morphe Eye Palette // Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara // GlamGlow Mask // Compact Mirror // Brush Cleaning Pad // Lorac Pro Contour Palette // Makeup Bag // Deborah Lippman Nail Polish Set // Charlotte Tilbury 'Beauty Icons' Set

Hey there, beauties! For my second gift guide for 2017, I'm rounding up all the gifts any Beauty Queen would love. She's the girl who is always up to date on this latest beauty products, spends so much time in Sephora it's like she works there, and her makeup/hair is always impeccable.

I've included a couple of my personal favorite items like the Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara and the GlamGlow Mud Mask. The mascara is one of the best out there - the shape of the brush helps to separate your lashes to perfectly fan them out. This mask is one that I use all the time when my skin needs a reset. It's made out of French Sea Clay, Volcanic Pumice Rock, Green Tea Leaf Pieces and essential oils to really purify your skin, leaving it softer and brighter.

I stopped into Sephora last week and picked up some goodies while they were having their 3x points promo. I'll be trying them out and I'll share my thoughts on them in a future post.

Also included in the gift guide are items that she needs to keep her beauty treasures clean and organized. This Sigma Brush Cleaning Pad is necessary for not only keeping brushes in tip top shape, but to also keep your skin clear, and this one is the best! And what beauty lover doesn't want an adorable case with a saying that is totally relevant for carrying all her goodies?


If she's into more of the luxury brands, which let's be honest, who isn't, think about getting her Charlotte Tilbury's 'The Icons" set. Charlotte's products are used by the biggest names in Hollywood and the products that are included are some of her best and most sought after.This is definitely on my own list.


I hope this guide was helpful for you! Check back later this week and I'll review my recent Sephora purchases. I know reviews always help me before making beauty purchases and before I purchase something I always look at what people think of it. Have a great week, guys!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig