Lifestyle Blog

12.15.2017

My Christmas List

My Christmas Wishlist
Charlotte Tilbury 'Gift of Goddess Skin Set | Minnie Ears Pandora Charm | Beats Wireless Headphones | Slip Pillowcase | Suede Jacket | Platform Slip Ons | Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick 'Pillowtalk' | Mason Pearson Hairbrush |/ Patent Pouch | Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM | Sigma Brush Set | Button Uggs | Away Luggage Set of 2

Hey, guys! With pretty much only one week left until Christmas, I thought it would be fun to show you all what I have on my own personal list. If you need any last minute ideas of what to get your girlfriend, your sister, your mom or even what to ask for yourself, hopefully these might help inspire you. Some of these items I shared in my other gift guides (which you can find here).

I've heard great things about the skincare items from Charlotte Tilbury, but with the hefty price tag on each individual item, this set is a great way to test out 3 of their best products for the price of one!

I am so in love with my Pandora bracelet and I always get a new charm at Christmas. Last year, my Dad was on a business trip in Shanghai and stopped by the Pandora store at Shanghai Disneyland and picked me up another bracelet with a charm of their castle, so now I have one bracelet dedicated to Disney charms and another dedicated to regular charms and I always switch off which one I get a new charm for. I've been dying over this adorable Minnie Ears charm!

I'm also asking for new makeup brushes since the ones I have are ones I've been using for a long time and I unfortunately have not treated them the best. I've heard great things about the Sigma brushes and this set gives you every brush you could ever need.

I 100% know I'm not getting a Louis Vuitton for Christmas, but it doesn't hurt to let Santa know! I don't own any designer bags yet and I'm planning on making the Neverfull my first one. Everyone I know who has one RAVES about the quality and functionality of it. I feel like it's a staple every girl should have.

One thing that I've been needing for a while is a new luggage set. I was going back and forth between this Away set and another, but I've heard nothing but positive things about Away and it has a built-in charger which was a huge plus for me.

So if you're stuck trying to find a gift for someone, I think any of the above items would be great gifts! Comment below with what is on your wishlist this year.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig