Lifestyle Blog

11.11.2015

Style Crush | Olivia Palermo


Olivia Palermo has an enviable sense of style and is constantly being featured on blogs and in magazines. She has this amazing ability to pair feminine classics with contemporary pieces. I first discovered Olivia when she was working for Diane von Furstenberg and then Elle on The City. I had just started high school when I started watching it and I was so jealous of her, I thought she just had the most incredible life, living in New York City, working in such a cool industry, and she had the best style! To me, her style is the perfect New York mix of uptown elegance and downtown edge. No matter what she's wearing she looks incredible! 

Who's your current style crush?



Untitled #117

Untitled #114


Untitled #115

Untitled #116


Shop some of the items below:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig