Lifestyle Blog

11.19.2015

5 Cute Thanksgiving Outfits

Thanksgiving is coming up fast and if you haven't already, it's time to plan your outfit! While some people dress up for thanksgiving, in my family it's more of a casual day. But just because it's casual doesn't mean you still can't look good, and you need to wear something comfortable since you'll be doing so much eating! 
Here are some outfit ideas:





This Thanksgiving I won't be with my family, as I'll be in London visiting my cousin, and while I'm sooo excited, I'm a little sad that I won't get to take part in our normal Thanksgiving traditions. There are also a lot of really great sales going on right now that you should definitely take advantage of to pick up some cute holiday pieces!

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

xo, 
Sarah   

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig