Lifestyle Blog

11.13.2015

Long Flight Travel Necessities

This time next week I will be on my way to London! I'm so excited but I can't believe it's here already. I've done a lot of research on things I should (and shouldn't) pack, so I'm sharing the things I'm bringing in my carry on. I'm going on an overnight flight so I'm trying to be as comfortable as possible and I don't want to come off the plane with dull skin so I've included some things I'm using to keep hydrated.


1. Bag for your essentials to hold makeup items to refresh once you get off the plane
2. Cozy Socks so your feet stay warm, obviously 
3. Headphones I don't go anywhere w/o them!
4. Extra Charger keep it in your bag so you're fully charged when you arrive
7. Warm Pullover  I love this one!
8. Entertainment something to read if you get tired of watching movies
9. Hydrating Mask comes in a little travel size!
11. Oversized Scarf doubles as a blanket so you're extra warm
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig