Lifestyle Blog

5.26.2016

Beach Vacay Must-Haves



Straw Studios "Conversation" Tote (Similar)

Finally, summer vacation has arrived! I've been out for a few weeks now, but my siblings are finishing up this week so we are heading out for a beach vacation next week that I am so excited about! It's definitely a rare thing for my family to go somewhere tropical, we are usually splitting our time between New York and California to visit family, or maybe go to the lake for a few days. 

All of these things have been on my radar recently plus things that I've ordered for my upcoming trip. We are going to the most amazing place, but I don't want to tell you exactly where yet! So follow me on snapchat (@thedarlingpeach) to see where I'm going!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig