Lifestyle Blog

10.27.2015

Hello Uniqlo!


This past weekend Michigan Avenue got a new store-Uniqlo! Earlier in the year one of my professors mentioned that Uniqlo, originally a Japanese store, was going to be coming to Chicago and I'd never heard of it, but she raved about how they sold great quality products for really affordable prices. I planned on popping in after class on opening day, but the lines were INSANE! At 10am it literally wrapped around at least four blocks and there were people sitting in lawn chairs waiting to be let in! I was surprised but realized it must be something good if so many people were lining up for it in the rain. So I went in yesterday to take a look and I was very impressed! The store is three levels (so it's huge), there's a Starbucks, a crazy long escalator, five hundred mannequins, metal accents, mirrors, and colorful lights. 

They also literally sell so many different things like coats, leggings, scarves, beanies, sweaters, etc., and each of those items comes in a bunch of different colors. While I didn't buy anything (yet..), I definitely saw some things I loved. Everything seemed to live up to that high quality that I'd been told about. I'd probably shop at Uniqlo when I need to find a good basic item that I don't want to splurge on. 

Here are some of my favorite items:

I think Uniqlo will be a really good addition to the shopping scene here in Chicago!

xo
Sarah
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig